Enlighten your students at LQ!
The Quest for Knowledge Educational Programs
Looking for a unique learning experience that will have your students beaming? Laser Quest's educational excursions promise to be one of a kind, informative and fun filled for both you and your students. Our interactive and entertaining programs promote comprehension and retention, as we combine learning with fun! This is no ordinary field trip! To book your event please call .
Program consists of:
- Two hours of curriculum based fun
- Two games of Laser Quest
- Fun activities between games
Please call your local Laser Quest Centre for pricing
Lasers and Mazes:
The Lasers and Mazes program is designed for Grades 3 to 6. It is an exciting two hour field trip that introduces students to the fascinating world of laser light and the history of mazes.
Students will learn:
- A history of laser light and the history of mazes
- Lasers as a form of light
- The characteristics and properties of lasers
- How lasers are used in our society
- The different types of mazes
- How mazes are a part of our every day life
Light and Optics:
The Light and Optics program is designed for Grades 5 and up. It's a fun way to revisit classroom content already learned, makes learning memorable and shows how these concepts apply in the everyday world.
Students will learn about:
- The law of reflection and point of incidence
- Light refraction
- The visible spectrum, dispersion, and the electromagnetic spectrum